Sunday, January 31, 2016

Gokyo Chola Pass Trek - Spring and Autumn Hiking trail Nepal

Gokyo Chola Pass Trek - Spring and Autumn 2016 / Tea House Trek | Nepal Guide Info I am travelling in
Nepal with my friend. One of the friend he talks with Sanjib of the All Nepal Planet
Treks about the Everest region Treks. We checked with different trekking agency
they force for the trekking but Sanjib he give information which is we need. We
like him and we travel with his team. His team was really Excellent .I was
delighted during 21 days to share Summits such Ama Dablam Base Camp,Everest
Base Camp the Kalapattar with him. I discovered all aspects of the Nepali
culture and we became friends for long time as we are already planning our next
ride in Bhutan........I give thank u to All Nepal Planet Treks Team.




Visited March 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment