Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Everest Base camp Guide / Everest Base Camp Trekking - Winter and Spring 2016 | Nepal Guide Info I have been to Nepal 6 times and each time I go I trek with Sanjib Adhikari who owns and runs a trekking company based in Kathmandu. Nepal Planet Treks and Expedition is without doubt the best trekking guide in Nepal. I would not do trek unless he was my guide. He has taken me to Everest Base Camp twice, as well and the Annapurna Circuit. Other trekkers on our recent Everest Trek were comparing Sanjib with their guides and were all saying that I clearly had the best guide. Sanjib exceptionally well organized, knowledgeable and conservative in decision making to ensure the safety of this whole team including the porters. Sanjib has guided Everest Base Camp more than 150 times. If you want the best, safest and most enjoyable time then call Sanjib 2016 January

Everest Base camp Guide / Everest Base Camp Trekking - Winter and Spring 2016 | Nepal Guide Info  I have been to Nepal 6
times and each time I go I trek with Sanjib Adhikari who owns and runs a
trekking company based in Kathmandu. Nepal Planet Treks and Expedition is
without doubt the best trekking guide in Nepal. I would not do trek unless he
was my guide. He has taken me to Everest Base Camp twice, as well and the
Annapurna Circuit. Other trekkers on our recent Everest Trek were comparing
Sanjib
 with their guides and were all
saying that I clearly had the best guide. Sanjib exceptionally well organized,
knowledgeable and conservative in decision making to ensure the safety of this
whole team including the porters. Sanjib has guided Everest Base Camp more than
150 times. If you want the best, safest and most enjoyable time then call
Sanjib


 2016 January

No comments:

Post a Comment