Sunday, January 3, 2016

Everest Views trek With Local Guide Best Trekking Guide 2015 /2016

Everest Views trek / Everest Panoramic Trek - Winter and Spring 2016 | Nepal Guide Info



I decided I wanted to see Everest and my friends thought I was crazy. Another friend actually recommended Nepal planet Treks and Expedition  to me and after seeing her incredible photos from the trip - I had to see it for myself!

I travelled with 4 other girlfriends and was a little nervous in the lead up. However, I knew I was about to embark on something great when we were picked up from the airport by the warm and friendly Sanjib  (owner of the company, himself). We were all welcomed with a marigold garland and from the minute we were picked up we were looked after so well!!

We chose to do the Everest View Trek and boy did we received fantastic value for money. From the minute we landed, all our accommodation and pretty much all of our meals were covered (we never went hungry!) which meant that the only spending money we needed was for personal souvenirs.

After a day of sightseeing in Kathmandu City we flew to Lukla - a town at the foot of the mountains and made our way up through beautiful sceneries and wonderful little villages. The trek itself was incredible - I knew the pictures were amazing but seeing it first hand was breathtaking and I urge everyone to visit the Himalayas at least once in their life. 

Sanjib has over 15 years of experience and knows the region like the back of his hand. He was an excellent guide to us and made the trip even more memorable with his knowledge and kindness. Everything was so well organised and we were allowed to travel at our own pace!

I haven't stopped raving about the trip to all my friends and will definitely be back to complete another Trek in Nepal with Nepal Planet Treks  Company!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment