Monday, February 8, 2016

"Nepal Experience With Nepal Planet Treks ” i contact serveral agents in Nepal before i make my plan to the country, Nepal Planet Treks is the fastest in responding and answer all the small points in details, they book all my air tickets, car to Chitwan and mountain flight, they even don't need me to pay any money before I land, when i check in the hotel somebody was waiting there and everything is organized, very responsible and reliable. it makes our holiday is very good start. we have our Kathmandu city tour with them and it is well organized. We have a good time in Nepal, can't be better. Thank you Sanjib your are best Organized in Nepal We will see you agin Namaste!! Visited February 2016



Everest Base camp Guide / Everest Base Camp Trekking - Winter and Spring 2016 | Nepal Guide Info

"Nepal Experience With
Nepal Planet Treks ”
i contact serveral agents in Nepal before i make
my plan to the country, Nepal Planet Treks is the fastest in responding and
answer all the small points in details, they book all my air tickets, car to
Chitwan and mountain flight, they even don't need me to pay any money before I
land, when i check in the hotel somebody was waiting there and everything is
organized, very responsible and reliable. it makes our holiday is very good
start. we have our Kathmandu city tour with them and it is well organized. We
have a good time in Nepal, can't be better.
Thank you Sanjib your are best Organized in
Nepal  We will see you agin
Namaste!!


Visited February 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment