Monday, February 8, 2016

Everest Base camp Guide 2016/2018 Travel with Local guides EBC

Everest Base camp Guide / Everest Base Camp Trekking - Winter and Spring 2016 | Nepal Guide Info

I
have just recently returned home from the 14 night trek to Everest Base Camp
with 2 night Hotel Radisson Kathmandu  stay
with Nepal Planet Treks , and couldn't have asked for anything more!




I found the trek very demanding, more so due to
a combination of altitude sickness and other illnesses more than the actual
walk itself, and when I was ill I was looked after very well by the lovely
staff. Nothing was ever too much trouble, and I always felt safe and
comfortable.




The guide Sanjib were very knowledgeable about
life in the Himalayas and broader Nepal, and were very interesting to speak to. 




Accommodation was very simple along the way but
always comfortable. Radisson check-in and check-out, as well as airport
transfers were seamless. I would recommend this company to anybody thinking of
visiting Nepal. The people of Nepal are very resilient post-earthquake and now
are a better time than ever to help their tourism!


2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment